AIRPORTGOTAXI PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVKK”), our Company, as a Data Controller, will process your personal data by using, saving, storing, updating, transferring and/or classifying it for business purposes, depending on the framework described below. Within this scope, our company especially to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals to privacy and personal data protection laws and regulations in accordance with the edited for the purposes of our company is to prevent the unlawful processing of your personal data, for the purpose of providing housing and prevent the unlawful access, taking all technical and organisational measures to ensure the appropriate level of security.
The target audience of this text is all natural persons whose personal data are processed by our Company, except for employees of our Company or candidates for employees who have applied for a job in our Company.
The personal data processed in the capacity of data controller are listed below, not limited to the following;
Name, surname, T.C. identification number, address, phone number, e-mail address, signature, physical space/security video recording, call centre/service quality voice recording, bank account number, cookie records
Purposes and legal reasons for processing personal data; Your personal data shared by you;
• The products and services offered by our company and/or the institutions for the benefit of giving you represent our company is the formulation and implementation of commercial and business strategies, marketing activities, execution of business development and the realization of planning activities, including but not limited to, the execution of the necessary work,
• Conducting administrative operations for communication carried out by our company,
• Ensuring the physical security and supervision of the locations in use of our company,
• Establishment of business partner/customer/supplier (authorized or employees) relations,
• Ensuring contractual requirements and financial reconciliation regarding products and services offered together with our business partners, suppliers or other third parties,
* Execution of our company's human resources policies,
• Calling our company's call center or using the Internet page
• It will be processed in order to participate in trainings, seminars or organizations organized by our company.
Personal data collection and storage methods; you share your personal data with our company, automatic or non-automatic methods, offices, branch offices, call center, website, social media channels, mobile applications, and the like by means of oral, written, or electronically can be collected. Your personal data will be stored in electronic and/or physical environments. In order to ensure that your personal data provided and stored by our company are not subjected to unauthorized access, manipulated, lost and damaged in the environments where they are stored, technical security infrastructure improvements are implemented with the design of the necessary business processes. jul.
Your personal data will be processed by taking all necessary information security measures, provided that it is not used for the purposes and scope reported to you, and will be stored and processed during the legal storage period or, if such a period is not provided for, for the period required by the processing purpose. When this period expires, your personal data will be removed from our Company's data streams by deletion, destruction or anonymization methods.
The transfer of personal data;
Your personal data is subject to laws and other legislation and for the purposes described;
* Starline Logistics Tourism Trade Ltd.Shti 'what,
• The companies that we have authorized, which are operating under the name and account of our Company, our representatives,
* Regulatory and supervisory authorities, public institutions or organizations that are authorized to explicitly request your personal data in the laws to which it is subject,
• Business partnerships, supplier and contractor companies, banks, credit risk and financial institutions and other natural or legal persons within the scope of the specified purposes,
• Tax and other advisors, persons with mandatory follow legal processes, institutions and organizations we have received counseling and third parties, including auditors, and is not limited to, domestically and abroad business partners for the above mentioned purposes, the third person who received the services, may be transferred to authorized persons and institutions.
11 of the KVKK. in accordance with the article, your rights; By contacting our Company, you will be able to;
1. Learning whether it has been processed,
2. Requesting information if it has been processed,
3. To find out the purpose of processing and whether it is used for its intended purpose,
4. 3. Transferred domestically/abroad know the contacts,
5. If it is incomplete / incorrectly processed, do not ask for it to be corrected,
6. Article 7 of the KVKK pursuant to the terms hereof for the deletion / destruction request,
7. 3. Where is it transmitted? requesting notification of transactions made in accordance with paragraphs (e) and (f) above to persons,
8. Do not object to the occurrence of a result against you due to the fact that it is analyzed exclusively by automated systems,
9. You have the right to demand compensation for the damage if you suffer damage due to its illegal processing.
13 Of the KVK Law. article 1. in accordance with the paragraph, you can submit your request to our Company in writing or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board regarding the exercise of your rights mentioned above.
To exercise the above mentioned rights to your ID and personally hand delivered drop is detected with the necessary information at your request may be, through notary or other methods determined by personal data protection board send with or [email protected] you can pass with secure electronic signature to the address.